Sunday, April 14, 2013

The Day The Machine Broke Down

I hate hand washing. I mean, for the life of me, I will not hand wash a single article of clothing. Like, come on, what use will the machine be for if not to serve its purpose?

It's not that I am lazy-it's just that I choose not to. Don't get me wrong, I know how to do housework. Heck, I am as domesticated as a stepford wife, throw in the OC issues and I am IT!
Housewife cleaning
I am really loving how so sexist this poster is. It makes me want to grab a mop and  scrub the floor til it gleams, while making my man a sandwich!

What I hate about hand washing is that it's just too time-consuming; and with my schedule nowadays, time is literally GOLD. I would give up my love for Johnny Depp just to have another 5 minutes of uninterrupted snooze in between hitting the snooze button ( a million times, if I may add!) on my alarm clock and floating in a sleepless coma.

Bald Johnny Depp
Make babies, we shall!

So anyways, the machine broke down a few weeks ago. Thanks to the impulsiveness of my ever dearest mother, we bought this Japanese washing machine without taking into consideration that all instructions and labels on the buttons were in JAPANESE. Awesome job, mom! It was the coolest thing ever, though! It was so ahead of its time the year we bought it. It had all these awesome buttons and settings that can do magic! It dispenses detergent, softener, warm and cold water, soaks, washes, rinses, dries--heck it can even cook a meal for the entire family---of course, at which point I am kidding. But yeah, it was THAT awesome...until it broke down. Which created a world where limbo clothes are resurrected by nauseating sprays of perfume and what-not. Which brings me to back to my laptop, typing these nonsensical jibberjabber.

As I am running out of clothes to wear and reasons to put off doing the laundry, I had two choices: bring my clothes to the laundromat or do the actual washing myself. Of course option A isn't actually an option considering how OC and hypochondriac I am.

hand washing
GPOY.
Tonight, I decided to finally face the enemy and annihilate it. I have extremely sensitive skin. It's as if my skin is made out of a puss-filled abscess. My skin would break out and well, break when it gets in contact with harsh stuff. True story, bro.
As I walk through the valley of the shadows of dirty clothes.

Enter Bessy Messy All-Nautral Liquid Laundry Detergent. I love how it's in a liquid form meaning no more clumps of detergents stuck in between clothes. It also has this calming Lavender scent which stirs me into a dreamworld where I am a Dutch maiden in the middle of a field of yellow Tulips and Lavender and my handsome blonde prince charming.....errr 'nuff said. It is that good that I actually went back to grab more clothes from the hamper. It so good that it made me want to do laundry all day and all night long. I am not exaggerating  either. I actually enjoyed hand washing.
ALl-Natural Liquid Laundry detergent
All hail!

Because it's all natural, you'd be surprised to see that there aren't any bubbles--giving you the impression that it's not effective. Guess what, it's awesome. Dirt and stain washes off easily in no time. The instructions actually says to soak clothes for 30 minutes before scrubbing. Heck, who has the time so I hastily went down to business. My clothes? They're as clean as queen Elizabeth's royal bum, they smell like a field of Lavender, and they are soft as clothes soaked in fabric softener. Would I keep on hand-washing with Messy Bessy? Guess what, it is also great for machine wash as well. Yup, let's just leave it at that.

2 comments:

  1. I hate hand washing clothes too! I get red rashes every time I try to handwash -- probably because of the detergent we use. I don't know what I'll do without our machine... but in case it breaks down as well (not soon though! please!), I'll definitely give Messy Bessy a try. I'd like our clothes to be as clean as Queen E's bum too! Lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love you even more now, Kim! Haha
      You really should try out Bessy Messy. I can't even believe how much it made me look forward to handwashing, it's awesome!

      Delete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing about you and your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as I can, and will try to address your concerns the best way I can. Have a Happy Mommy Day! ❤

Definition List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...