Friday, March 8, 2013

Witching Hour

It's 4am and I have just finished working. The plan was to actually just check an email and I ended up working my way through the very last email, sending out inquiries, reports, requests, etc to clients and workmates.

As if I'm not being workaholic enough, my mind is being bugged by the thought that there's no weekend to look forward to as I have tons of baking to do.



The little one just woke up. Gosh, I thought his sleeping pattern would finally regulate at his age. He's been asleep since 6pm. He's been keeping me up a lot lately. He sleeps all day, wakes up in the wee hours, and stays up until it's time for me to get to work. What a crazy, crazy schedule!

Have you ever felt like a zombie? Like you're merely functioning and is moving about on auto pilot? Yeah, I get that too.
Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless handheld

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing about you and your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as I can, and will try to address your concerns the best way I can. Have a Happy Mommy Day! ❤

Definition List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...