Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Spunk it up!

As I was freeing up some hard disk space tonight, I came across some of my old files that I used to post on my previous blogs, pre-motherhood era. It felt like I stepped into a long-forgotten part of me. I felt like a total stranger stepping into a totally different world where Bob Marley, Jimi Hendrix, leprechauns, unicorns, awkward jokes, installation art, design, and random useless but interesting trivia existed.
Keeping my pimphand strong!



Yes, my love for leprechauns and unicorns are beyond reason. I have loved them for as long as Troll dolls existed, long before My Little Pony found its way into a new TV series.

Let me take you to a world of badly-rendered  MS paint edits..
Grab a seat and get ready to puke rainbows.

It feels so weird to be a stranger in your own world. I felt so alienated, like I have become so serious and engulfed in being this "almost perfect and safe motherly" version of myself, that I have forgotten about the awkwardly quirky, fun and young me.
Feeling alienated? Don't we all, sometimes?

To bring back the chaotic colorful energy, from hereon, I will be sharing bits of me, in an entirely different and personal manner. Gosh, that sounded so serious!

Bear with me as I take you on an entirely different adventure- it's motherhood with a colorful twist!
Ready for an interesting adventure?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing about you and your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as I can, and will try to address your concerns the best way I can. Have a Happy Mommy Day! ❤

Definition List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...