Thursday, January 17, 2013

The Best Gift: Gift of Knowledge

I had some "me time" today and went on a whim and bought books for baby dragon. I got him my beloved Dr. Seuss books! Oh, happy day!

I really want to impart my love of reading and Dr. Seuss to my little man. Hey, it's never too early to start learning! I believe that the Gift of Knowledge is one of the best gifts a parent can give her child. 


Arm your child with the right tools for a bright future. Empower your child with knowledge!

What better way to get him started with learning and life than with these absolutely positively fantabulously wonderful wonderful works of Dr. Seuss (he's my hero and all-time favorite author, from childhood to motherhood)!

A wonderful world full of adventure awaits you, little man! 

With so much love, Mommy 

P.S
I really adore the book "On the Day You Were Born". The graphics and the words just hit so close to home. 



What's the best gift you can give your child? I want to hear about yours! Feel free to leave me a comment below.

Have a Happy Day!



1 comment:

  1. I have a set of Dr. Seuss books when we were still kids that my mother both for us. Now that I'm in my 30's, I still see it in my parents house though not in good shape anymore. It's still kept in remembering our childhood. Worth reading!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing about you and your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as I can, and will try to address your concerns the best way I can. Have a Happy Mommy Day! ❤

Definition List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...