Sunday, November 25, 2012

Bitten by the Music Bug! Bug and Kelly Winners


Have you been Bitten by the Music Bug???
Well, these moms surely have and Christmas have started for these lucky babies and moms! 
Congratulations! 
Please send me an email with your complete shipping address, contact details, and shirt of your choice. 

Thank you Bug and Kelly Kidswear for these awesome shirts!
For Boys: Please Don't Stop the Music.(In white, black, and red).


For Girls: Rolling in the Deep.


For Girls: Strawberry Fields Forever


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing about you and your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as I can, and will try to address your concerns the best way I can. Have a Happy Mommy Day! ❤

Definition List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...