Sunday, July 29, 2012

Adventure Day 1


Several months ago, I found out I’m having a baby! No words can express how felt when I found out I’ve been blessed with this wonderful gift.
I took two different pregnancy tests and both turned out positive. I couldn’t believe my eyes! That morning, I went to see my OB-GYN at St. Lukes Medical Center. I showed her my tests and she said, “Two tests can’t be wrong.  Congratulations, you’re pregnant!”. She requested a TVS (TransVaginal Ultrasound) and did a Pap Smear right away. I proceeded to the Women’s Health Care Unit for the test and saw my baby for the first time.
The feeling was just so inexplicable and incomparable. I saw my almost 2 month old baby’s very strong beating heart! Right then, I knew this little angel would bring so much joy to my life and I promised myself I will do my best to be the best mom  to this wonderful child.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for dropping by! I love hearing about you and your thoughts. I will get back to you as soon as I can, and will try to address your concerns the best way I can. Have a Happy Mommy Day! ❤

Definition List

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...